Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bathing Suits for my cruise.

My first bathing suit, is a one-piece from Hollister. I ordered this bathing suit on Friday and it came yesterday. I really like the color of it, which is neon pink with bright yellow strings. This bathing suit is really good because it covers the middle part of my stomach, which is a little chubby. I'm so out of shape, I'm gonna try to work out, before I leave on Sat. I like that this bathing suit is cut out on the sides, is very sexy. My second bathing suit is Michael Kors. I had this bathing suit since last year, its very cute. I am also loving the MK sign in between the top part of my bathing suit  and on the side of my bottom part bathing suit.The colors of the bathing suit,which are red and tan, go great with my skin tone. What do you girls and guys think about my bathing suit?

2 comments:

  1. Love the look and the cut of them :) Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. you asked me where i got my floral skirt... it´s from zara:)

    ReplyDelete