Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Latest Addiction

Some just call it fashion,other its an obsession, but for me its an addiction. I really like this purple backpack from American Apparel, its $42.00. I'm in love with this triangle back less shirt from Hollister Co, its $11.89. I just ordered it offline tonight, I can not wait to wear it. Usually around the time of spring I often do a lot of walking around, and I like to wear moccasins. I recently bought a pair of black Michael Kors moccasins from Lord&Taylor. I would like another color of moccasins in a mustard yellow or red.These red moccasins are Michael Kors, they cost $98 dollars. I'm also in love with this shoe by Steve Madden, it is called the HDREAMUR, it cost $59.95. I think these shoes are adorable,I would wear them with almost every outfit I have. I'm addicted to this bag,like this bag is so kick ass. It's by Juicy Couture and it $378. I'm really liking this bag.

2 comments:

  1. Love the backpack! I've been looking for a backpack lately and the American Apparel one is so cute!

    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete