Monday, March 29, 2010

Shoes for my cruise

The red open-toe flats are from Payless. I picked these out because these shoes look really classy yet sassy. The black loafers are from Michael Kors, I bought these while I was at Woodbury. I will probably wear these alot during the summer. Loafers are really good, for when your always walking around a lot. The golden brown wedge sandals are from JCP. I think these wedge sandals are really funky and urban. While at Woodbury, I also went to the Gap outlet. While there I saw these sexy pair of black strappy wedge sandals. When I tried them on I instantly fell in love with them, I will be wearing these all around the cruise.

5 comments:

  1. Hi!! thanks for the comments!. I love this shoes! I follow you! XOXO (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the last pair :) looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and introducing me to yours. Love the shoes! Have fun on your cruise :)

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely a great choice for a cruise, thanks for yur nice comments girl!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete