Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where can I place my ass at?

I threw away my purple butterfly, 2months ago. I have been looking for a new chair to replace my chair. The navy swivel chair is from PB Teen,it is $299.00. I like that I would be able to lay back and do my work in this chair. The baby blue IChair is from PB Teen, it is $399.00. This chair allows you to listen to music while sitting in the chair, I would sit here and do my homework, while I listened to music. The gun metal Apostrophe chair and ottoman is from Urban Outfitters, it is $250.00. This chair looks really relaxing. This is the type of chair I would like to come home to after having a long day of school. Which chair do you like.

3 comments:

  1. such a tough choice!! I love the design of the 1st chair, but thats pretty cool that the second chair has built in speakers....buttt the 3rd one seems like you would get the most use out of it and it looks great! my vote is for number 3 lol

    XO Kimmy
    www.Strawberry-Stiletto.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2nd chair would really come in handy,I mean you can listen to music & sit down comfortably.But the 3rd chair seems more comfortable because you can put your legs up & relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you win my illustration contest, you can hang it near your new chair, Good luck.
    David

    ReplyDelete