Thursday, April 1, 2010

American Apparel

Yesterday, my friend Danny at http://theoctoberissue.blogspot.com/ and I went to the F.I.T museum to look at 3 exhibits.First we visited the Night & Day, it featured dresses,skirts,and suits from over the years in fashion. I really liked it. My favorite outfit was the Elizabeth Arden purple skirt with this black velvet blazer, I was touched by this. Then we went to the Scandal,Sandals, & Lady Slippers: A History of Delman Shoes. My favorite shoe was this pineapple shoe, the heel looked exactly like a pineapple. After those 2 exhibits, Danny and I went down stairs to see the special exhibit, which was the American Beauty:Aesthetics and Innovation in Fashion. It was just WOW, thats all I could say. I loved every outfit. After seeing the exhibits, Danny and I went to American Apparel and tried on dresses. I loved this American Apparel lace print nylon tricot 3/4 sleeve dress, one picture is the American Apparel picture and the other picture is me with the dress on. Then Danny and I went to H&M, we saw some really cool shoes there. Then we went to Forever21 and I bought this cute headband, I'm wearing it in the picture with Danny and I.

2 comments: