Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wish List for the Moment


Ok, I'm seriously in need of a new camera, the one I have now doesn't take pictures that well. The Nikon camera which is around $150.I'm also in need of jumper pants hopefully from American Apparel they are $35, I loving these pants. I also need something to start my lingerie collection, maybe a vintage looking bralette will be my first item.Topshop has a cute lace bralet for $20. A nice pair of zebra pumps by Michael Kors, this shoes are so adorable,$165. This bag would be a delight to have to my bag collection. J.Crew bag at $298, I would wear this bag everywhere with every outfit. This bag is awesome.

5 comments:

  1. These shoes are pretty hot:)
    cnt wait 4 ur next photos.... (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh the top is sooooo gorgeous and the shoes, and the bag OMG want everything ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bag! I really can imagine I'd wear it with me all the time :) And bralet is amazing too!! I prefer it in black, but whatever...it's fresh and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, I need a better camera too.


    btw, love that bag. grommets are awesome.

    anyway, I've recently started a blog (it's 3 weeks old) and would love it if you dropped by and checked it out. <3

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED one of those bra-on-the-outside tops ... am rummaging down the side of the couch for spare change to get the Topshop one!

    Love love love,

    Erin

    xx

    ReplyDelete